Enjoy our fully accessible barn learning about basic horse care and equipment. Spend time in the saddle learning equestrian skills. Our horses will suit beginners or more advanced riders. We have and a covered arena and skilled instructors.
This course is open to all riders ages 8-16 and is perfect for the complete beginner, or the more advanced rider.
- Wednesdays & Fridays June 20 - July 13 9:00am - Noon
This one-week course is perfect for the complete beginner, or the more advanced rider. Available for all riders including those with special needs.
Participants will be grouped by age (8-12 and 13-16) and/or ability.
- Week 1: June 11 - June 15; 9:00 am - Noon
- Week 2: July 16 - July 20; 9:00 am - Noon
- Week 3: August 6 - August 10; 9:00 am - Noon
This program uses equine activities to explore personal empowerment. Discover talents, abilities and personality in yourself while recognizing talents in other members of the group. This unmounted experience will consider making choices, confidence, self-esteem and trust. A horse's habits, reaction and herd mentality naturally and effectively demonstrate these characteristics.
This course if open to all participants, ages 12-16.
- Session 1: Fridays June 15 - June 29; 9:00 am - Noon
- Session 2: Fridays July 13 - July 27; 9:00 am - Noon
This one-week course is open to all participants, ages 12-16.
- Week 1: June 4 - June 8; 9:00 am - Noon
- Week 2: July 23 - July 27; 9:00 am - Noon
For more information about our Summer 2018 programs, please contact our office at (561) 792-9900.
Class numbers are limited, so don't delay!